最近バラの見て楽しめる季節になってきましたので
横浜の港の見える丘公園に行くことにしました。
関東ではバラが綺麗に見える最高の場所の一つだと思います。
庭園はよく手入れされていました。
何年か前にα55を携えて、やってきたこともあります。
今日は非常に暑い日でした、僕も日焼けを少ししましたが、RX10を
持ってきて本当に良かったと思います。
今回の動画の出来栄えにはかなり満足しています。
ただ一つ、外部マイクで記録した音声のみを除いては。(ソニーのステレオマイクロフォン
ECM-ALST1による)
これまでソニーのサイバーショットDSC-RX10とともに身につけてきた、
経験してきたものを全て自分なりに出しました。
はっきり言って現段階ではこれ以上のものは作れないです。
あと改善するとしたら録音するときに風切り音を除去することくらいしか現状
僕の撮影テクニック、機材環境を思うと思いつきません。
今回やれるだけのことをやったという自負があるのでまた数年、ここへ撮影に来るのはよすと思います。
音楽はチャイコフスキーのくるみ割り人形から花のワルツを使いましたが、
花のワルツの花というのがなんの花なのかは知りませんがこれを使う以外
全く思いつきませんでした。
この曲はYouTubeのクリエイターツールの中のAudio libraryから使わせてもらったものです。
Recently we have had the best season of colorful rose flowers
and I decided to visit Yokohama to see and shoot flowers of rose.
Rose garden in MInato No Mieru Oka Koen(港の見える丘公園 which means a
park on the hill where we can see the port) in Yokohama is well known as
one of the best place to see rose flowers in Kanto area.
Actually to say, I have been to this park and its rose garden several
years ago with α55.
Today it was really hot and I was a bit tired but it was very good to go there
with my camera Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10.
I used any kind of method that I have learned and experienced with
this camera during today’s shooting.
I was satisfied with the quality of this movie except for the quality of sound
taken by stereo microphone ECM-ALST1 which tends to capture noise of the wind
when it blows strongly.
Now I can’t make a better movie than this one that I uploaded onto this page.
I won’t come to this garden and the park after one or two years have passed.
I am sure that I did everything I can at the present today.
I use Waltz of the flowers from The nutcracker by Tchaikovsky as a soundtrack.
I don’t know what types of flowers appear in The nutcracker but I can’t
think of any other music that is more suitable for this movie than this one.
black mirror season 5 バラ花盛りの横浜 Full bloomed rose gardens in Yokohama | |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 304 views views | 764 followers |
| Travel & Events Creative Commons Attribution licence (reuse allowed) | Upload TimePublished on 12 May 2016 |
Related keywords
dsc-rx100m2,山下公園 ランチ,gundam narrative,yokohama tires for vios,dsc-rx100m7,dayro moreno,catch me if you can,gundam battle gunpla warfare,dsc-rx100m3,dsc-rx100m4,dsc-rx100m5,dsc-rx100m6,バラ園 山形,山下公園 駐車場,横浜天气,gundam breaker 3,dsc-rx100 vi,triple frontier,studio square,yokohama dena baystars,ばら園 資生堂,山下公園 夜景,blackmart,sura,山下公園 桜,tokyo ghoul characters,salud total,triporteur,creation association,studio one,山下公園 イベント,yamashita park rinko park and akarenga park,yokohama battery,day6,tripletta,cathy doll,creation dmp,black rose,tokyo jetz,black clover,yamashita park to chinatown,横浜流星 bilibili,yokohama tires promo,tripadvisor paris,tokyo tower,tokyo weather,cath kidston,横浜市,simo,triple sec,tokyo 2020,dailymotion,横浜銀行,gundam thunderbolt,山下公園 ホテル,xavc s mp4,tokyo olympics,yokohama subic,α6500 ilce-6500,横浜市立大学,dsc-rx10 iv,横浜流星 baidu,travel rock telefono,creation compte gmail,横浜流星 平野紫耀,cat internet,creation sasu,semana,gundam seed,triptyque,spotify,yokohama meat kitchen,yamashita park map,blacklist,studio apartments for rent,days of play,バラ園 神戸,gundam iron blooded orphans,black panther,dsc-rx10m4,dayz,dsc-rx10m3,yamashita park history,yamashita park fireworks,dsc-rx10m2,dsc-rx100 ii,black mamba,yamashita park pantip,daytona beach,studios near me,山下公園 釣り,横浜八景岛海洋生物馆,yamashita park rose garden,blackpink,tripadvisor,servientrega,serie a,travel rock bariloche,xavc s 4k memory card,gundam planet nj,α6500 後継,travel assistance,catriona gray,studio ghibli films,trippie redd,dayub,tokyo otaku mode,xavc s sd card,yamashita park coordinates,studio optix,xavc s file,α6500 ヨドバシ,creation entreprise,tokyo central,travelgenio,studio apartments in nyc,α6500 おすすめレンズ,山下公園 喫煙所,dayplas,α6500 単焦点レンズ,travel rock la plata,black hole,travelling,yamashita park entrance fee,tokyo sushi,バラ園 千葉,tokyo vanity,dayco,xavc s hd vs mp4,バラ園 東京,travel sale,days since,studio for rent,dsc-rx100 iii,black wallpaper,sisben,yokohama weather,tokyo toni,yamashita park pokemon go,travel sale latam,横浜国际拍卖,α6500 中古,yokohama tires price,バラ園 花巻,travel star,tripel karmeliet,山下公園 船,cat แปลว่า,days of the week,studio ghibli movies,山下公園 シーバス,α6500 レンズキット,simit,xavc s youtube,tokyo drift,blackberry fruit,tokyo express,cat expo,横浜国立大学 排名,black shark 2,バラ園 滋賀,山下公園 ビール,samsung,yamashita park events,yamashita park japan,days gone,xavc s converter,sena sofia,横浜国立大学 外国人留学生,days gone ps4,xavc sony,yokohama logo,studio ghibli fest,yokohama philippines,triple alliance,gundam the origin,α6500 レンズ シグマ,gundam games,black man,studio movie grill,yamashita park yokohama events,横浜旅游,ばら園 シャンプー,バラ園 長野,blackberry phone,yokohama tires,travel ace,creation site web,yokohama makati,travel tech,blackberry,横浜中华街,yokohama to tokyo,travelocity,yokohama arena,α6500 設定,dsc-rx 100 va,gundam unicorn,α6500 レンズ,バラ園 関東,catalog,daylight letra,sistecredito,xavc s davinci resolve,gundam barbatos,α6500 動画,α6500 α7iii,gundam versus,creation micro entreprise,creation diamant,daytona pilar,creation cv,catarina e os outros,yokohama clark,横浜流星,cat radio,gundam nt,dsc-rx100 v,yokohama commonwealth,バラ園 大阪,α6500 sony,catas,creation sci,triple s,xavc s hd resolution,tripoli,山下公園 地図,creation compte google,薔薇園の魔女,travel2be,α6500 ファームウェア,dsc-rx100m5a,yokohama tire philippines inc,triple h,xavc s hd,yokohama chinatown,α6500 α6300,バラ園 東北,tokyo ghoul,studio c,https://www.tripadvisor.fr/,gundam build fighters,xavc s codec,バラ園 見頃,山下公園 クルーズ,caterpillar,dsc-rx100/b,yamashita park nearest station,xavc s premiere pro,yamashita park in japanese,creation sas,tripadvisor restaurant paris,création d'entreprise,α6500 価格,gundam 00,creation compte ameli,daytona,studio apartments,yokohama japan,xavc s 4k,triple frontière,バラ園 茨城,catc,black background,cat on the roof,daylight lyrics,山下公園 アクセス,バラ園 前橋,creation watches,yamashita park weather,catwoman,secop,横浜市港北区,横浜fc,横浜中華街,xavc s file size,tokyo grill,山下公園 バラ,cat telecom,山下公園 ベルギービール,cathay pacific,creation hloua,speedtest,山下公園 デート,バラ園 群馬,blackberry z10,α6500 α6400,dsc-rx100 vii,tokyo drift song,catch แปลว่า,xavc storage calculator,yokohama ryusei,薔薇園アヴ,studios for rent in nyc,travel rock,山下公園 カフェ,studio mcgee,tokyo ghoul season 3,yamashita park tokyo,α6500 α7ii,catdumb,studio museum harlem,xavc s bitrate,dsc-rx100,yamashita park coords,days gone pc,gundam wiki,black mirror,横浜国立大学,travelers,trypophobie,sena,バラ園 横浜,yamashita park pokemon go map,triplettes de belleville bar,snaptube,travel sale 2019 fecha,creation auto entrepreneur,dayloplas,studio 54,creation adresse mail,α6500 次期モデル,tripoli liban,sigep,山下公園 パンケーキ,tokyo disneyland,山下公園 ディナー,black magic,sena sofia plus,yamashita park pokemon go coordinates,black widow,studio apartments near me,tokyo drift cast,横浜洲际酒店,tokyo ghoul re,sura eps,gundam planet,travel dance,samsung a30,xavc sample file download,xavc s sony a6000,dsc-rx100m3guc2,α6500 ブログ,gundam battle operation 2,creation logo gratuit,tripalium,days inn la plata,travelplan,gundam wing,travel rock ficha medica,xavc s vs xavc l,travel sale 2019,横浜八景岛,studio ghibli,studio apartments for rent near me,category,creation logo,gundam build divers,バラ園 都内,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét