Walk round the shore in Daiba,Tokyo during the afternoon
when it was too hot.
7月25日の月曜日に台場を訪れて動画を撮影して来ました。
みた感じでわかるかもしれませんが、今回初めて一眼の動画専用の三脚を買いまして、それでテスト撮影をかねて取って来ました。
テストをするならある程度勝手知ったる場所の方が良いだろうと割り合いとなじみのある台場をロケーションに選びました。
三脚はSLIKというメーカーのHDPRO3400というものでアマゾンで1万円ちょっとの破格の安さで買えました。オイルフリュードというちょっと変わった機構によるもので各ジョイントの基部にオイルというよりはグリスのようなものを圧塗りして乾かしてあるようなものでパンやチルトの動作がかなりスムーズに任意に出来ます。近所のコジマ電機でSLIKのもっと安い三脚が展示されているのをちょっと触ってみて(これはオイルフリュードではなかったが)実に使いやすそうでこのメーカーのものをちょっと調べてみましたがどうもこれが一番手頃で使いやすいように見えました。足の方はそのままに雲台が古くなればそこだけ新しいものを後から買えるようです。
台風が過ぎて間もないせいか依然風が強く、海の波がかなり荒れているのが見て取れることと思います。風切り音が強いのでいずれ外付けマイクを買ってそれで音を拾いたいものです。
初めての三脚による撮影にしてはなかなか勝手というものがつかめたような気がします。今まで手持ちでホールドしていましたが、今回の動画の最後にあるようにからくり時計の細かい部分をアップで取るというのはいかにも三脚のなせる技です。こういう所の表現の幅が出るのが何ともおもしろい発見でした。
Last Monday,I went to Daina,Tokyo.
It's my first time to take movies using a new tripod, so I tried to do a test shooting.
I think it would make me tired that I went the place where I don't know so much and used the tripod which I don't know how to use.
So I decided to go and take the videos at the place where I already had known well.
As you watch this movie,it was so windy,so height of wave is so high.
Waves were moving roughly and strongly.
Maybe it was an effect which the last typhoon had left, which have gone past near the Kanto district.
The colours including blue and green are so impressive that make the colour or shape of sky, leaves of plants,and clouds become clear.
It makes us realize that now Summer has been coming.
At the last part of this movie, you can see the large clock which has a very strange shape.
Actually it was designed by Hayao Miyazaki who is a very famous animation creator in Japan.
This building is the one of Nihon television broadcasting network possessions.This company has supported for producing Miyazaki's animation movies for a long time,for example, Naussica,or my neighbor ToToRo.
black mirror season 5 真夏の浜辺を歩く 台場 A stroll around the coast Daiba withα55 for fun | |
| 9 Likes | 9 Dislikes |
| 362 views views | 764 followers |
| Travel & Events | Upload TimePublished on 27 Jul 2011 |
Related keywords
gundam narrative,dayro moreno,catch me if you can,gundam battle gunpla warfare,gundam breaker 3,triple frontier,studio square,blackmart,sura,tokyo ghoul characters,salud total,triporteur,creation association,studio one,day6,tripletta,cathy doll,creation dmp,black rose,tokyo jetz,black clover,tripadvisor paris,tokyo tower,tokyo weather,cath kidston,simo,triple sec,tokyo 2020,dailymotion,gundam thunderbolt,tokyo olympics,α6500 ilce-6500,travel rock telefono,creation compte gmail,cat internet,creation sasu,semana,gundam seed,triptyque,spotify,blacklist,studio apartments for rent,days of play,gundam iron blooded orphans,black panther,dayz,black mamba,daytona beach,studios near me,blackpink,tripadvisor,servientrega,serie a,travel rock bariloche,gundam planet nj,α6500 後継,travel assistance,catriona gray,studio ghibli films,trippie redd,dayub,tokyo otaku mode,studio optix,α6500 ヨドバシ,creation entreprise,tokyo central,travelgenio,studio apartments in nyc,α6500 おすすめレンズ,dayplas,α6500 単焦点レンズ,travel rock la plata,black hole,travelling,tokyo sushi,tokyo vanity,dayco,travel sale,days since,studio for rent,black wallpaper,sisben,tokyo toni,travel sale latam,α6500 中古,travel star,tripel karmeliet,cat แปลว่า,days of the week,studio ghibli movies,α6500 レンズキット,simit,tokyo drift,blackberry fruit,tokyo express,cat expo,black shark 2,samsung,days gone,sena sofia,days gone ps4,studio ghibli fest,triple alliance,gundam the origin,α6500 レンズ シグマ,gundam games,black man,studio movie grill,blackberry phone,travel ace,creation site web,travel tech,blackberry,travelocity,α6500 設定,gundam unicorn,α6500 レンズ,catalog,daylight letra,sistecredito,gundam barbatos,α6500 動画,α6500 α7iii,gundam versus,creation micro entreprise,creation diamant,daytona pilar,creation cv,catarina e os outros,cat radio,gundam nt,α6500 sony,catas,creation sci,triple s,tripoli,creation compte google,travel2be,α6500 ファームウェア,triple h,α6500 α6300,tokyo ghoul,studio c,https://www.tripadvisor.fr/,gundam build fighters,caterpillar,creation sas,tripadvisor restaurant paris,création d'entreprise,α6500 価格,gundam 00,creation compte ameli,daytona,studio apartments,triple frontière,catc,black background,cat on the roof,daylight lyrics,creation watches,catwoman,secop,tokyo grill,cat telecom,cathay pacific,creation hloua,speedtest,blackberry z10,α6500 α6400,tokyo drift song,catch แปลว่า,studios for rent in nyc,travel rock,studio mcgee,tokyo ghoul season 3,α6500 α7ii,catdumb,studio museum harlem,days gone pc,gundam wiki,black mirror,travelers,trypophobie,sena,triplettes de belleville bar,snaptube,travel sale 2019 fecha,creation auto entrepreneur,dayloplas,studio 54,creation adresse mail,α6500 次期モデル,tripoli liban,sigep,tokyo disneyland,black magic,sena sofia plus,black widow,studio apartments near me,tokyo drift cast,tokyo ghoul re,sura eps,gundam planet,travel dance,samsung a30,α6500 ブログ,gundam battle operation 2,creation logo gratuit,tripalium,days inn la plata,travelplan,gundam wing,travel rock ficha medica,travel sale 2019,studio ghibli,studio apartments for rent near me,category,creation logo,gundam build divers,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét